• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You Asked, Here's Proof That Trouble Has An Engine

Craig,

Grade 8 bolts threaded into the carb stud holes is plenty of lifting strength. The engine really isn't that heavy when compared to the tensile strength of hardened steel.

"daveSanborn" said:
Craig,

Grade 8 bolts threaded into the carb stud holes is plenty of lifting strength. The engine really isn't that heavy when compared to the tensile strength of hardened steel.

No one invited me. ~cry I found out about it in the Moderator's Lounge on the other site.

"Laurie S." said:
"daveSanborn" said:
Craig,

No one invited me. ~cry I found out about it in the Moderator's Lounge on the other site.

Really? I was asked to keep it quiet...

Hi Laurie, and all.
I saw the pictures and had to register so I could say"gee, that engine hoist looks familiar." For everyone except Laurie( who of course knows) that is the hoist I sold her before moving to Ohio.
Oh, yeah. I am russ69coupe over at that other place. Although currently I am without a Mustang. sigh. One of these days I will get another. Only this time it won't be a shell.
Oh, yeah. I also found out about this place via the Mod forum over there. :)
Russ

"russosborne" said:
Hi Laurie, and all.
I saw the pictures and had to register so I could say"gee, that engine hoist looks familiar." For everyone except Laurie( who of course knows) that is the hoist I sold her before moving to Ohio.
Oh, yeah. I am russ69coupe over at that other place. Although currently I am without a Mustang. sigh. One of these days I will get another. Only this time it won't be a shell.
Oh, yeah. I also found out about this place via the Mod forum over there. :)
Russ

And the hoist worked great! We really put it to the test and it came through like a champ.

"70_Fastback" said:
So what are they saying about this site over in the Moderators forum...? ???

I think he meant the Mod and custom forum, not the moderators forum, unless of course they have a whole lotta folks in the moderators forum.

They actually may be curious about the photos. I can't post them on "the other site" because it's too widely viewed (part of an agreement that I can't go into). I could only put them here and on the Snakepit, which is a private forum for big blocks. Eventually, I can post them on "the other site", but not now.

"Laurie S." said:
And the hoist worked great! We really put it to the test and it came through like a champ.

Of course it did ;D
That is because I got rid of it before the curse of Russ was able to get to it.
Wish I was still in Az. Would have enjoyed helping.
But hey, I have a PINTO to work on. ???
Russ

Geez, how many mods does the other site have? Quite an army it sounds like. This site is being talked about?

Laurie, when are you planning to turn the key over on Trouble?

I'm hoping to be able to fire it up by the end of the year. More likely, it will be in January or so.

This thread is obviously about a mustang and very little more then mustangs. Why is it here.

"Laurie S." said:
...I can't post them on "the other site" because it's too widely viewed (part of an agreement that I can't go into). ...

Dang it Laurie - you can't say stuff like that and not drive people crazy with curiosity! :nono:

Back