• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

you guys been holding it together around here?

SELLERSRODSHOP

just checking in to see whats up. thew past 6 months have been pretty crazy for me. besides having a large workload & still actively trying to get my dad's death investigated, i've started a new gig. I'm now building custom leather jackets. I'm mainly copying designs from the 30's-40's civillian & military, but also doing a little custom design too. anyone interested in anything, shoot me a note.

oh, the mustang still isn't painted....

WWII US Army Air Corps AN-j-3.

1933 US Army Air Corps B-2

1938 US Army Air Corps sheepskin B-3

1942 US Navy sheepskin M-445a

1940's Sears Hercules based custom job (in progress)

I'm also doing restoration work on originals. I just replaced 6 panels on this one, dyed & aged to match. also replaced the knits, fur collar & zipper.

Good to hear from you Steve. Been wondering where you've been. Still hanging around here. Craig sold Shag, the guy overseas that built the Elenor sold it. Randy sold Midlife, but still apparently has a liking for pink flamingos and is morning the creators passing. Ron took the year off of doimg the Myrtle beach BBQ event. Dwayne's still afraid of owls but enjoys donuts frequently. Well that's all I can think of right now.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

What's the outline of the story with your father's death, if I may ask?

BTW, those leather jackets are kewl!

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad.

I love the B3....

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back