• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You've got to be kidding me....

Na Mid, I've got a better idea. When he passes out at MBB III on a park bench, I'll have a bottle of spray tan stuff just waiting.

"johnpro" said:
Dave, move to California. Sounds like it's not nearly as MetroSexual as the deep south has apparently become since I left. :ecit We don't do tanning salons, we don't do earings and we tell our wives where we went and who we went with.

:wtf Must not be anywhere near LA!

Of course, I also travel to Bakersfield, that is not metro at all.

"daveSanborn" said:
...real men don't wear ear-rings. Ear-rings are for women.... and maybe pirates.

I'll second this statement. Even growing up in San Francisco, I never understood why a male would wear an earring. There is a supposed secret code, earring on left ear only means something, ring in right ear means something else and so on. Exactly what statement is a straight male making I'll never know, but they most definitely are saying something. I work with a guy who has the bizzare hole-enlargers in both earlobes.

Most importantly, I'm also shocked noone else has asked for photo's to verify the "office hottie" is in fact that.

"SAC69" said:
Most importantly, I'm also shocked noone else has asked for photo's to verify the "office hottie" is in fact that.

Damn good point. Photos are the only real evidence here. Dave?

I may be able to fulfil this request.... give me a few days. We're all going out on New Years Eve where office hottie states that she wants to get so drunk that she's dancing on tables.

The last time that we all went out to this club was a real good time.... one of the young office hotties (a different one) decided it would be sexy to wear one of those real short "body skirts"..... that ride upwards whenever you make the slightest movement. So... as she's dancing on the dance floor she decides it'll be even sexier to climb up 3 feet to the small sectioned off dance floor area that features a stripper pole. I was playing pool in the back, but Gabby came back to get me to witness the event.

Yeah, it turns out that she'd pee'd from laughing earlier in the evening and removed her panties in the ladies room.

Seeing her up there dancing was nice. Seeing her sober on Monday at the office was even more fun.

Wait, let me get this straight...... YOUR wife, sees a girl dancing sans drawers and comes to get you to see? Does she happen to have a sister, cousin or hot single mom? :vic

YOUR wife, sees a girl dancing sans drawers and comes to get you to see?

Um, yeah. I keep trying to tell you guys she's cool, but only Duane.... whom we've partied with at the MBB's seems to understand.

No, she has two brothers, both of whom are single though if you're getting desperate.

"daveSanborn" said:
Um, yeah. I keep trying to tell you guys she's cool, but only Duane.... whom we've partied with at the MBB's seems to understand.

No, she has two brothers, both of whom are single though if you're getting desperate.

Gabby is a very cool girl. Go ahead and understand that everything Dave says is the truth. That's why I tell him to shutup sometimes. We were partying at Broadway during the first MBB and it was getting late into the night with no signs of slowing down. Gabby decides to empty a beer on my shirt. (This is the first time I've met her) No sweat, we're having a blast. I find the closest beer, that is not mine, and proceeded to wash her hair with some hops and barley. Didn't slow her down one bit. The party kept rolling. If there is a chick that men should see, she'll make sure you see her. Dave resting on a park bench? No problem. Gabby will come back into the club, find those that are with the group to round 'em up to leave, and spend another hour dancing. LMAO...I had told Gabby we would just hang out and catch another cab. She proceeded to continue partying with us and when I asked about Dave, she replied "He ain't going nowhere. He's ok."

Don't feel bad fellas. Having a "normal" wife, I didn't understand either until hanging out with 'em. Titty shots from the waitress at the Rat Hole? It might have been Dave's money but he wasn't the one buying them.

"daveSanborn" said:

I have a pretty good feel for how cool Gabby is.

For all of you pussies who really feel you need to worry about whether you measure up in being a real man........

GorillaFinger.jpg

Now get back to work and finish croshaying [crocheting]....er whatever.... my new Mustang socks

Last edited by a moderator:
"PJ Moran" said:
I guess only pussies know how to spell crochet. ;)

Hey, never said I was a good speller.

Besides real men eat Sushi for breakfast.....or something similar in smell.

Damn good point. Photos are the only real evidence here. Dave?

Random pics from New Years Eve at one of our local clubs.....

Office "hottie"

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009065.jpg

Me and Gabby..... yeah, this photo op didn't work out so well.... I had just bought that beer.... forgot that it was full before placing it in my ear.... and spent the next half hour digging/draining beer out of my ear canal.

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009060.jpg

Office hottie and Gabby.....

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009069.jpg

Gabby in her party hat......

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009061.jpg

Gabby and office hottie getting drunker as the night went on....

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009089.jpg

The camera somehow slipped..... likely alcohol related.

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009100.jpg

The drunk gorls blowing horns in my ear as new years approached....

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009106.jpg

Somebodies been drinking heavily.....

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009111.jpg

What almost killed me the other night....

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009112.jpg

Happy New Years guys!

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009118.jpg

The evening got even more interesting after we left the club. By the time we pulled into our driveway, somehow Gabby and I were both buttassnaked.... but I remember I still had my shoes on..... weird...... after 20 minutes of fun in the front seat of the truck I started to gather my clothes to go inside and Gabby is standing on the front step wearing nothing but her New Years Eve party hat. Since my clothes were all bundled up in my arms I had a difficult time finding the keys to the front door. I heard a couple car horns beeping as we stood there for 5 minutes laughing our asses off waiting to get inside.

All in all.... a nice ending to a great year and the beginning for another new year!

There were actually 4 or 5 girls in our little party.

Tabby....

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009064.jpg

... but I believe the girl you're inquiring about is "Jersey", the girl who resided on my shoulder in an old sig pic.

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009099.jpg

Back