• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

yuck put it back.

lethal289

:2guns It looks like we got attacked by candy stripers. I guess im Not a big fan of the current look. :boohoo

Don't mind Mark, he drinks heavily.

And here everyone thinks I can't make my mind up. Must be the environment I'm in.

Dang, it looks like I am on a new site every time I change pages..............that confuses us old farts.....

Well, now that I have seen other areas. I only like the rust colored page. That candy stripe has got to go. I didn't see that one before my last reply. :yikes

"6t6red" said:
Well, now that I have seen other areas. I only like the rust colored page. That candy stripe has got to go. I didn't see that one before my last reply. :yikes

Rust colored page?

Well the way I see it, it is between a red and a brown so I called it rust. Don't try and figure out my logic because I can't figure it out sometimes. :rofl

The only change I've seen so far was today when the background turned white. All this other stuff, IDK WTF y'all are talkin about.

"blue65coupe" said:
stop it randy, can't you do this at like 3:00 AM!
:rofl ahh i asked that last time, i was told they wait for the weekends because this place has a lot less traffic then. Go figure!

"blue65coupe" said:
stop it randy, can't you do this at like 3:00 AM!

No, as a matter of fact I can't. That's my second hour of the 4.5 hours of sleep I get.

Can't you put on one of them old man blind folds and take a nap?

I still don't know WTF you guys are rambling about, nothing is different here (I'm actually serious)

Mark, even the big picture banner at the top is different now. Where the stang fix logo is. The whole page is white instead of light blue, and Theres black and red now. It kinda hard on the eyes this way compared to the other.

Back