• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yup I did it again

dodgestang

The wife and I are sitting on the couch watching TV and an ad come on. I am staring intently at the girl in the ad because I know I recognize her but I just can't quite place her. So I look over to the wife and she says "yes she is" and I say "what?" and she says "yes she is the chick from Buffy the Vampire Slyer who was Buffy's friend who did magic and became a lesbian in later seasons". So I said "wow....when did she become such a hottie".

Needless to say....that comment didn't go over to well. :hide

"dodgestang" said:
The wife and I are sitting on the couch watching TV and an ad come on. I am staring intently at the girl in the ad because I know I recognize her but I just can't quite place her. So I look over to the wife and she says "yes she is" and I say "what?" and she says "yes she is the chick from Buffy the Vampire Slyer who was Buffy's friend who did magic and became a lesbian in later seasons". So I said "wow....when did she become such a ugly slut".

Needless to say....that comment didn't go over to well. :hide

Corrected it for you.--How you should have replied.

Re: Re: Yup I did it again

"dodgestang" said:
Yeah. Between American Pie and Buffy I figured she would still be in demand....but she was doing a hair product commercial.

Never mind just thought it was one of the memorible lines from her in American pie. O0

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back