• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Zombie 222 - all Electirc Super Muscle Mustang

Yes....the price tag....and if that equal amount was put into any other gas powered vehicle, how fast can we go.

It is great seeing more work on electric vehicles, just hope they can duplicate the exhaust rumble....lol

Yes....the price tag....and if that equal amount was put into any other gas powered vehicle, how fast can we go.

It is great seeing more work on electric vehicles, just hope they can duplicate the exhaust rumble....lol
From what I recall when I first read about it I would ask you, Pete, how fast could you go with $60k plus. I know I would need a really big parachute!

Electric torque is great but the lack of h.p does it in at the top end. Not too mention you can't drive it to the track, race and then attend a nice cruise in the car. Cool idea and awesome engineering, just not my thing.

Impressive to have 100% of the torque at a wink of a eye
congratz to the builders but I am afraid that electrical cars will kill the autosport in generall.
The lack of enginesounds kills the passion IMO.
Hydrogen will be the answer I hope.

Impressive to have 100% of the torque at a wink of a eye
congratz to the builders but I am afraid that electrical cars will kill the autosport in generall.
The lack of enginesounds kills the passion IMO.
Hydrogen will be the answer I hope.
Or we could just use good old fashioned fossil fuel. There is plenty to last a very, very, very long time. And the environmental "impact" is WAY overblown. Let the over-populated cities of the up and coming "third world" countries employ cost effective mass transit utilizing such new fuel technologies and leave me and my V8s all the gas, please.

Back