• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

15 seconds of fame

steveh326

well I just got word that my mustang will be used for the 'readers rides' segment of the 'Detroit Muscle' tv show on May 19. the segment only lasts about 20 seconds so if I blink I might miss it, but I am pretty stoked anyway. Lot of the cars on this board blow mine away, no idea why they picked mine over other submissions but hey, I wasn't gonna say no ! there was a mustang on this segment last weekend that was drop dead gorgeous.

Get that DVR powered up and ready. I've never even heard of that show let alone seen it. Have to Google it and see where it shows around here.

Pretty cool. Congrats.

Is that the show on power nation?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Congrats. I know the show....heck I watch almost all car related shows on TV. Detroit Muscle is part of the newer Power Nation block, one of the better out of their shows in my opinion

Very cool !! Put a link here so we can see it.
If anyone can put on some links of TV car shows in America, I would be greatful.

well I just got word that my mustang will be used for the 'readers rides' segment of the 'Detroit Muscle' tv show on May 19. the segment only lasts about 20 seconds so if I blink I might miss it, but I am pretty stoked anyway. Lot of the cars on this board blow mine away, no idea why they picked mine over other submissions but hey, I wasn't gonna say no ! there was a mustang on this segment last weekend that was drop dead gorgeous.

Congrats on the TV time! If only we knew someone who could get Stangfix members cars into magazines..... hmmmmm :cool:

JP
Ford Muscle

Back