• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1936 R.E.O. flying cloud

SELLERSRODSHOP

with all the crap i'm going thru with the codes complaints, i've gotta sell my "future project'. pretty rare car, only 3200 or so built. last year they built cars. its a very solid body with a couple dime sized rust holes in one running board. spent 50 yrs stored in a warehouse where the edges got beat on & the grille insert broke. $3500.

grille3.jpg

P9140006.jpg

I'm sure you know what you're doing, but I have to ask ....couldn't you just buy some tags for it? I would hate to see that one get away from you.

It's too bad you're so far away. There's room in my barn to store it...for free.

Seriously.

"silverblueBP" said:
It's too bad you're so far away. There's room in my barn to store it...for free.

Seriously.

Great Idea Mark.

I would ride with ya Mark - maybe we can meet halfway and transfer to your trailer? I would be happy to help out as well.

Steve, it IS a serious offer!

J, that'd work. As long as it's before the snow flies.

I don't have anything enclosed for it, but if you want to, you are welcom to part of the 4 acres I am not using.

like the others would hate to see it get away from you.

Mel

There's a school in Wentzville, right off I70 just West of St.Louis (I70 & I64) that would be a perfect spot to transfer the car. I could leave it in the trailer till track season, then just park it in the corner, out of the way. No sun, rain, snow or hail to disturb it.

thanks guys! i appreciate all the offers. the largest factor is that i'm just tired. with everything that has happened in the last year & still going on for that matter, it's taken alot out of me & i'm beat... i had 12 yrs invested in the 36 truck & was down to finishing some detail work on one fender & it was ready to paint. i'll probably have to start all over with it & have no real desire to do so. it will be one year since the fire a week from tues & i still haven't pulled the cover off of it & even looked at it. i also still have the mustang to finish, although its driveable, its been driven twice in the last year. i also have the triumph & the 52 chevy hardtop to build. sad thing is, i don't have the motivation to do any of it right now & know that the reo would be the last one on the list to start on, so the best thing right now would be to just cut it loose. heck, even thought seriously about selling off everything & paying off the house which i don't owe much on & then starting over....

Completely understand Steve.........Jeremy, I'll still go and pick it up if you buy it!

"silverblueBP" said:
Completely understand Steve.........Jeremy, I'll still go and pick it up if you buy it!
now that my errr, your ehh, THE prototype rat rod is about done and ready to deliver you will need a new project...

That will be a sharp looking car and piece of history, hope someone on the board snatches it up Steve. With just one car to restore I seem to have too much to do I can't imagine having 4 to work on.
3608540530_2427c25dc2_z.jpg

Jon

Back