• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1964.5 - 1973 Refurbished Underdash Harnesses

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I have one each of 1964.5 through 1973 underdash Mustang harnesses, each refurbished with a 2 year guaranty (no questions asked) for $175 plus a $50 core charge.

For an additional $50, I can convert 67-73 harnesses to Ford OEM tach configuration.

I also have a variety of miscellaneous connectors and plugs that are not reproduced, so give me a hollar!

More information at http://midlife66.com/harnesses/welcome.html

Updated information: the 64.5 harness is now sold and I do not have a replacement in stock. Sorry.

I now have documentation and materials to refurbish any Ford, Lincoln, Mercury or Truck underdash harness from 67 -73. I can probably repair any harness earlier than this time. If I cannot repair it, you will get your harness and money back, guaranteed!

Mid, I have a couple questions regarding my next step with my car. My 67 has been jury rigged and altered, none for the better. It functions (the harness) but my instincts tell me at this time that a new harness is the best solution.
The product you offer, is it a "plug and play" type, or is it a refurbished original that would require a greater level of skill to install? I only ask because I"m learning on the fly with each job I tackle on my car.
Cheers,
Terry

I take whatever you send me, and refurbish it back to original OEM condition so that it is strictly plug-n-play with Ford plugs, connectors, switches, etc. It will fit perfectly in your car; if you can take it out, you should be able to re-install it.

If I can't fix what you send me, with your approval, I will exchange it for one that is already refurbished. If I do not have one already refurbished, your harness is returned to you at no charge.

I guarantee my work to meet or exceed Ford's original standards and quality when it came off of the factory line. I offer the only 2 year, no questions asked, guaranty on any electrical part for cars in the US. I believe the old wiring, when properly refurbished, is as good if not better than new reproductions.

Back