• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1967, 1968, 1969, 1970 Rear License Plate Lamp Shields

sah62

I finally have brand new, accurate, exclusive reproductions of the C7ZZ-6540427-A (1967 - 1968) and C9ZZ-6540427-A (1969 - 1970) rear bumper license plate lamp shields used on all 1967 - 1970 Mustangs. The shields are made using the same recycled masticated rubber material (with cotton fibers and a rough, chunky surface) that was used on the original part. The shields cost $12 each plus shipping. Here's a link to my online store for pictures and additional information:

http://www.musclecarresearch.com/catalog/71

When you look at the catalog page you may notice that I also have a less expensive ($2.50 each) reproduction of both shields for anyone on a budget. They are also made from recycled rubber, but without the cotton fibers and with a slightly different rough surface texture. I have a limited number of these shields and will probably not produce any more.

Payment can be made using PayPal, credit card (securely through PayPal, but no PayPal account required), check, or money order from my web site using the online shopping cart system. Please ask if you have any questions.

Back