• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1983-93 Hurst T5 shifter NEW

c6fastback

Asking $160 shipped @@@@@@@@@@@@

hURST_3915030_scott.jpg

HURST #391-5030

Mustang 5 Speed Billet Plus Shifter with boot .....

Billet/Plus Shifter- Fits 1983-'93 Mustang V6./V8 w/ BW T-5 Transmission

NOTE: All Mustang Billet/Plus shifters are supplied with black steel stick that is threaded to accept stock factory knob.

Shifter knobs are not included.

Hurst Billet/Plus Shifters are sturdily constructed for a more positive precise feel when shifting, and incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw. Self centering alignment improves 2nd and 3rd up-shift gear changes to reduce the chance of "missed shifts". Patented adjustable bias spring loads on most models allow stick tension to be tailored to driver preference. Dedicated applications assure a custom fit and eliminate any vehicle modifications for ease of installation, and an exclusive oil control seal eliminates transmission fluid loss and leakage.

"c6fastback" said:
Asking $160 shipped @@@@@@@@@@@@

hURST_3915030_scott.jpg

HURST #391-5030

Mustang 5 Speed Billet Plus Shifter with boot .....

Billet/Plus Shifter- Fits 1983-'93 Mustang V6./V8 w/ BW T-5 Transmission

NOTE: All Mustang Billet/Plus shifters are supplied with black steel stick that is threaded to accept stock factory knob.

Shifter knobs are not included.

Hurst Billet/Plus Shifters are sturdily constructed for a more positive precise feel when shifting, and incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw. Self centering alignment improves 2nd and 3rd up-shift gear changes to reduce the chance of "missed shifts". Patented adjustable bias spring loads on most models allow stick tension to be tailored to driver preference. Dedicated applications assure a custom fit and eliminate any vehicle modifications for ease of installation, and an exclusive oil control seal eliminates transmission fluid loss and leakage.

I might be in for a trade as well.. What are you looking for?

Not looking for anything specific . Could be something to keep or a part to resell .
I just traded a different shifter for a chevy tunnel ram and m/t valve covers .
I've even had offers for firearms .

Send me a p/m or email at mlsoltman@aol.com

Mike

Back