• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

20' enclosed car trailer

A

Anonymous

I'm going to sell the blue bomb transport once I get the car to Ames. I won't need it anymore since I doubt the 66 will see any more track time.

2006, 20' V nose TAG trailer. It has a rear ramp and a side door. I made a work counter at the front of the trailer and painted the inside white. It has new tires (June of this year), brakes are great, all lights work, just re-greased the hubs and it's set up for quick connect of a winch (included). It does have a friction sway bar that keeps it nice and straight in the Kansas/Iowa winds. It has always pulled great behind the F250. Spare tire, 2 5/16" ball & mount and the trailer locks are included.

I'd like to get $5,000 for it. Should be ready for pickup mid September, once I'm in the new house and everything is moved from Kansas. The tool box is negotiable.

IMG_0127Large.jpg

http://s560.photobucket.com/user/silverblueBP/slideshow/2006%20Haulmark%20Enclosed%20car%20trailer

Friggin' rich people. In my neck of the woods $5,000 gets you a trailer with a kitchen, bath, and at least 2 bedrooms.

"blue65coupe" said:
Friggin' rich people. In my neck of the woods $5,000 gets you a trailer with a kitchen, bath, and at least 2 bedrooms.

are the kitchens "meth lab" ready at that price?? :rr

Not for sale anymore. Snooze you lose!

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

Back