• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2003 Grabber Blue Mach1

69bosssvt

I found a 2003 Grabber Blue Mach1 for sale with 8300 miles...Deceased husband, wife selling..I've been looking for a low mile Mach1 either 03-04. This is an automatic, I've been looking for a 5 speed. Her eighbor told her not to take less than 20k...but I'm going to take cash and make an offer... anyone know what this car is worth given the low miles...?

I found a 2003 Grabber Blue Mach1 for sale with 8300 miles...Deceased husband, wife selling..I've been looking for a low mile Mach1 either 03-04. This is an automatic, I've been looking for a 5 speed. Her eighbor told her not to take less than 20k...but I'm going to take cash and make an offer... anyone know what this car is worth given the low miles...?

Hard to say for sure how much the low miles would drive up the price. I hope to get north of $8k when I sell our 03 Mach. But it has 130k miles on it. The auto will hurt the price but I would think anything over $15k is too much. They have a slightly better value than a GT but have not really caught the eye of collectors yet. The 04 is special because it is a 40th anniversary car with special side emblems. The 03 suffers from poor spark plug design and are none to blow the plugs out of the cylinders unless you repair them with steel inserts. Yep, that is a lot of fun. But I did it on mine.

I would feel good around $12k for that car. More if you really want it. Can’t be many with that type of mileage on them.

They didn't offer Grabber Blue in 2003, there was a color called Azure Blue. I wouldn't pay 20k for an 03 unless it was a terminator with 1 mile on the odometer, even then maybe still not.

A used coyote equipped GT can be had for 20k

I picked up one out of Texas a couple years ago for 5500 with 120k on it. It had been abused pretty good, needed body and interior work, but ran great. Did a little work on it and then my son found an Azure Blue one near where he was going to college, 70k on it and near mint condition. Asking 7500, picked it up for 5500 and sold the first one for what I paid. Still have it. Great car. Prices on these seem to be climbing, I wouldn't let mine go for less than 12k.

Back