• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2004 Chevy Silverado Duramax 4x4 - 53k miles, one owner - $25,500

gotstang

Thought I'd put this up here in case my fellow StangFixers might be interested in a REALLY NICE truck that my next door neighbor is selling:

2004.5 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 Duramax diesel & Allison automatic trans. Extended cab, long bed, 4x4. Maroon with charcoal cloth interior. Truck is LOADED...power seats, aluminum wheels, CD stereo...the whole 9 yards.

Owned by older couple since new, only 53,000 miles. Well maintained, oil changed every 4k miles with Rotella T, and regularly changed fuel filter. Full transmission flush at 30k miles and recently changed transmission filter. <b>Has 4 brand new tires, installed 12/14/10.</b> Truck has the LLY engine engine (rated at 310hp & 590lb/ft).

Also has a billet grille, dual chrome stacks, Rhino Liner in the bed, turnover gooseneck hitch, brake controller, and an Edge Attitude box with dashboard mounted readout. Extremely nice inside and out.

Asking $25,500 OBO

For more information, please call (740) 698-82five four.

lly2.jpg

Back