• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2010 Mustang!

Just saw the Roush 427R version on the Power Block this weekend.....sweet!
That's the first Roush that I've actually liked the styling of :pbj

I didn't realize they were hitting the dealers this early.
Drove past a dealer this morning and what caught my eye was a Grabber Blue one (ala 70 Boss 429).
It looked sweet!

Oh man, this is my new desktop image :pbj

I get wood everytime I look at it :pep

10shelbygt500_32_hr-1280.jpg

and these are smokin too

10shelbygt500_31_hr-1280.jpg

10shelbygt500_33_hr-1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys but the new 2011 with the 5.0 at $32000 just blows this 2010 away. I mean, I might have to get me a new car.......maybe.

agreed, when I made the original post I had no idea there would be a 5.0 in 2011. I've been trying to talk myself into buying a new Mustang since 1988 and each year they seam to get better so I keep waiting! :ecit

"tarafied1" said:
agreed, when I made the original post I had no idea there would be a 5.0 in 2011. I've been trying to talk myself into buying a new Mustang since 1988 and each year they seam to get better so I keep waiting! :ecit

As much as I liked the 05+s, they changed the '10+ just enough to really peak my interest.
And with the move to the 412 HP 5.0......oh mamma!

the 05's really got me thinking about a new Mustang (again). I was just out of school and making money in 88 and went to the dealer to "buy" a new Fox Body GT. Long story short, I didn't buy a new one. I had an 85GT for a while and again was drawn to the dealership in 93 by a Cobra. I didn't buy it either...
I didn't get too excited about the newer Stangs again until the 05's came out and I again went to the dealer but didn't but one. Just this year my wife and I test drove a 2010 but didn't buy one. The urge is strong but I always back down when I see the payments and insurance cost on a new car!

The new Saleen I want costs almost twice as much as my first house!

But, I've water-dropped the idea around the casa and the wife didn't actually throw a fit.
I've never bought a new car either, and I still may not, but the 5.0 is really making my mouth water.

I was surprised by my wife, she actually wants a new Mustang more than me! She likes JonK's wifes warrior in pink Mustang. I was driving by one of those "salvage" lots and saw a Saleen that was wrecked but repairable. I thought about going that route but by the time I fixed it I would have spent almost as much and it wouldn't be worth as much. I will probably do like I have always done and wait until I find a cheap(er) used Mustang GT, like an 07 Shelby GT. They are starting to be reasonable. But yeah, the 5.0 is real tempting! I also want another project car for my wife so used is probably the way to go because I know she won't let me touch a new one and I can't leave anything alone!

Back