• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2020 Hot Rod Power Tour

janschutz

Corn Hauler
The party starts on Sunday, June 7, in Norwalk, Ohio, at Summit Motorsports Park and continues on to:
Monday, June 8: Montgomery County Fairgrounds — Dayton, Ohio
Tuesday, June 9: Indianapolis Motor Speedway — Indianapolis
Wednesday, June 10: World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway — St. Louis
Thursday, June 11: State Farm Center — Champaign, Illinois
Friday, June 12: Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds — Davenport, Iowa
FINALE Saturday, June 13: Alliant Energy Center — Madison, Wisconsin

Anyone going?

THIS YEAR FOR SURE I AM IN! FINALLY.

Have to take a look at the ol' calendar to see if there are any major conflicts but barring something crazy I will be doing most if not all, I think.

I might come down to Madison and meet up with the tour. It's only an hour and a half from home.

And if they start in Madison next year I'm putting 2021 tour on my calendar.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Since I've never done the tour and I want to be clear about things, help me understand how the "schedule" works. Day 1 (Sunday) is an event in Norwalk, OH. Does that mean people spend that night (Sunday) in Norwalk or do they drive off to the next stop and spend that night in the vicinity of the Day 2 event? My take is that participants stay the night at the day's event location and then drive off the next morning to the following day's event, and so on and so on. In other words...

I book my hotel for Sunday night 9Day 1) in Norwalk. The next night (Day 2) in Dayton...

Am I correct in this thinking, experienced Tour goers?

So anyone think this is going to get cancelled because of the damn Corona crap?

They are now cancelling all my favorite car shows for the summer by me.

I've already written it off. Cancelled my hotel reservations. All the car shows around here are cancelled through June for the most part.

They have even cancelled a couple car shows that were in late September up here.

Back