• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2020 - Use it or Lose it.

janschutz

Corn Hauler
Use it or Lose it is my 2020 rule. Went thru the first box in the garage, most of it went into a scrap bin. I have some mustang Hardware pieces that I will post to give away. Finally, my son Steven, welded me a business card hold out of some of the junk.

BusinessCardHolder01.jpg

I like your thinking. I am cleaning out as well and am finding lots of brand new 65/66 mustang hardware bits. I'd go on NPD buying binges and get all kinds of stuff either not realizing I already had a part like a seal or hardware or I'd find out they came with some other part like a light lens, etc. and end up with extras. At some point I'll get it all gathered up and post it up as a freebie to someone in need as well. I don't foresee me doing another mustang, honestly. After the truck I'm going even older street rod. Like the card holder!

You should setup a little stand at car shows and sell stuff like that. I'd buy it.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

You should setup a little stand at car shows and sell stuff like that. I'd buy it.

I do not mind selling the things I made for fun but I do not want another side gig. Then it would not be fun to do any more. My current side gig are my cattle and they are a lot of work.

I really like the horseshoe piece. A guy could crank those out and make a nice bit of side cash to blow on car parts. Get a small/cheap engraving device and you could even make trophy type name plaques to stick on that front angle piece for an up-charge. Hell of a lot quicker and easier way to make fun money than wheeling and dealing in used car parts.

I thought horse-shoes are to face upwards to catch luck?
Oh Well, guess that piece will not be lucky.

Opened box 2 tonight. Main items are a 4 barrel and a 1 barrel carburetor. Think I will make some lamps out of those. Another random gear and cheap "C" clamps that I never like.

Back