• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2022 Graffiti Show

Dang....we will be missing it this year. :(We will be on the road somewhere on Route 66.:p:cool:

If I sign up and am unable to attend, would my entry be transferrable?
Frank - it certainly is, they never check the names or passes. You just hand it to the next guy. In fact I am the one that picks up all of the packages from the registration table and they don't even ask for ID there. Your only problem may be finding someone that needs it.

Spots for the cruise night are starting to fill up. If you are planning on coming to this event, and want to drive in the cruise you best get to registering the cars!

not sure who is coming this year, still spots left on the cruise night. By the way, they have moved the show from the golf course back to the community college where it used to be 7 years ago or so. Pretty good spot in a better area of town!

Let me know if you are planning to attend!

Ken:
Diane & I are signed up including the parade for both cars. Probably staying in the Marriott property near you. Should I be bringing the Rav's again? LOL!!

Regards, Jeff.

Well, it looks like this will be the first year I miss Graffiti in... well, years! Plane tickets are over $600 to get out there right now so I'm going to skip this year. Hope you guys have a great time though!

And maybe I will make it out to CA sometime this fall :)

Sell tickets to watch your racoons.....should be able to make enough to cover airfare ;)

John

Kelly:

So stowing away is not an option?

I suppose we will just have to hold your birthday celebtration in absentia !

Does HAN look like a possibiity for you?

Regards, Jeff

Hmm, well I guess you'll find out if you see my face on the news with the caption "STOWAWAY ON THE RUN IN SAN JOSE" :p

No HAN for me either this year, most likely. I have a conference to get to in Banff the 2nd week of August so driving Jane is out.

Hi, I'm registered for the show but not the cruise. I'll be a spectator. Michelle and I will be there for the Friday night festivities. We can Face Time Kelly and sing Happy Birthday to her! Then eat her birthday cake. :)

Time to get a head count for the Friday night BBQ at my place. I think it is a smaller crew this year. Figure we will shoot for 8pm as usual after the cruise.

Ken & Gayle
John & Michelle
Jeff & Dianne
Frank
Kennan & Cendy
??? Anyone else

Last edited:
Back