• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

50 Ford P/U

Fst Blk

1950 Ford truck sitting on s10 frame currently. Also included is the original frame with a Crown Vic cradle grafted on and a disc brake 3.73 LS explorer rear outback. Solid p/u with new floor work. Only part that I see that needs a little more work is the passenger fender. Includes all glass in good shape. No motor/tranny. $2200 OBO sitting in Pine Knot, Ky if interested to see it. All trades considered.

1338140354.jpg

1338140344.jpg

1338140336.jpg

1338140328.jpg

1338140321.jpg

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
just showed this to the wife and kids, they all want me to get it...
Need to think about this real hard but it is tempting me!!!

It really would make a solid truck. Heck Craig, I think in a good looong day we could get this thing back on the original frame and ready to transport as a nice roller ready for a motor/tranny.

Bill

We might even get my lazy brother to turn a wrench :beer

Can't tempt you anymore than I have. Just need to figure out which you want more :roll

Bill

my wife said I could have both if I had room... but even that spreads funds thin so I should decide which way to go.

"tarafied1" said:
my wife said I could have both if I had room... but even that spreads funds thin so I should decide which way to go.

Wanna trade wives lol :wor

Bill

"tarafied1" said:
I am pretty lucky in that regard. My wife is a bit of a gear head too I guess.

You are lucky. Wonder if my brother would be interested in that Falcon :confu
Probably not he's weird, he likes bowties :wtf

Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
You are lucky. Wonder if my brother would be interested in that Falcon :confu
Probably not he's weird, he likes bowties :wtf

Bill
bowties huh? that is weird.
I wonder if I could make a rat rod drag truck? :hide

"tarafied1" said:
bowties huh? that is weird.
I wonder if I could make a rat rod drag truck? :hide

That rear would do the trick. 31 spline limited slip.
Bill

yep, I have a nice 5.0, might have to get a T5 from you and that original chassis, would be a fun little truck.

"tarafied1" said:
yep, I have a nice 5.0, might have to get a T5 from you and that original chassis, would be a fun little truck.

I hear the wheels in your head turning from here. LMK when you make up your mind, don't want this one to get away if you want it. My brother is quick with his stuff.

Bill

well, good for your brother. Hope it goes to a good home!
I had the support of the family to buy it, I guess if ya snooze ya lose!

He got a good cash offer and another truck cab, bed, and ratrod frame to boot. I'll post some pics of them when I get down there. I was hoping you could have got it.
Bill

yeah, I was about ready to make the call. I know my boys were real excited. Anyway, it's probably better I didn't get it.

Back