• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE 520 springs, kyb shocks, and roller spring perches

Fst Blk

Got all this for sale. They were purchased for my 67. The springs have 1 coil cut off but are new otherwise. Shocks are gas-a-just and are brand new, one still in the box. The other has been bolted to the car for mock up. The roller perches aren't Opentrackers or his design. They have zerk fittings to grease the bearings so I don't think they use sealed bearings like John. I bought them from another member in a package sell.

Most of this is still bolted on the car, so if your interested it will take me a day or two to remove. 200 plus shipping sound fair for everything?

If you need them Mel, I get them out to you for the 200.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't need them, but it sounds like a nice upgrade for Captain America since he is bone stock up front.

Would I need to do the Shelby drop as well? I want his front a bit lower and want better handling as well.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I can throw the templates in the box if you need them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes please. I'll PM later today with address.

How do you want me to pay you.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Paypal is fine if that works for you? billywatson1205@yahoo.com Send as a friend so we don't get dinked with their charges?? Also, it will probably be Monday before I send it out, as it is still on the car. I'll get it taking off Saturday evening when I get home from work.

Back