• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

5lug swap on 78 stang

Titewad

78 stang wanting to put a 5 lug spindle on it , was told that the spindle up to 95 will work , any input

the 79 and later Mustangs (Fox Body, SN95, etc.) used a strut front suspension. The Mustang II set-up is so popular on street rods tons of rotors are available. There is a kit made to use larger rotors and calipers from GM as well.

Your working on a II?I have a 78 too, any pics I'm going to start working on mine when I get my projects half way done. I love the 74-78 mustangs nobody gives them respect. You should start a build thread! there is a lot of information on the site www.mustangii.net the only one i know of....

"S8NS 289" said:
Your working on a II?I have a 78 too, any pics I'm going to start working on mine when I get my projects half way done. I love the 74-78 mustangs nobody gives them respect. You should start a build thread! there is a lot of information on the site www.mustangii.net the only one i know of....

+1

Back