• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'65 Center Link/Drag Link

monkeystash

I ordered a replacement drag/center link for my '65 manual steering car. It looks like cheap crap, and there is no way I'm trusting my life to this repro junk. I cannot find a Moog part number either, so I'm wondering if a quality one is even made. Anybody know??? Thanks.

28037 is the PN from my local Autozone store. It also shows the item coming from "rare parts". Try calling your local AZ and see if they can determine who the manufacturer is....

$110 ain't cheap, but it comes with a lifetime warranty.

Dave, I show that one as power steering. They do have the manual steering one for $145 too, #25756. I just don't know anything about "Rare Parts." I guess I'll just order it at the store and look it over before I buy it. Thanks.

BTW, Pat's gonna kill me for shopping at AZ! ~be

Your right I am going to kick your ass.....I have a good used original if you are interested. I bought a new one that seems to be good quality..it was an ebay special though so I am unsure who the manufacturer is.

I just searched ebay and found some dumbass in Goldendale selling one. ;D Thanks Pat, but I'm gonna get a new one for the warm fuzzy. I'll probably take you up on the rare parts one though, if nothing else surfaces. Thanks.

"napaguy" said:
For you I would cancel the auction right now and send it n/c...LMK

While that is incredibly nice, I want to get a new one. It'll just make me feel more secure the first time I hit the on-ramp. You know how paranoid I am. Thank you though.

Back