• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

66 power top and fog light switch location?

Kooter

I am trying to figure out where the power top and fog light switches get mounted on the dash. I have a vague idea of where they get mounted but I would like a more concrete answer. Anyone have answers? I used to have a pic of an original car but have misplaced it over the years.

Foglamp is located on the far left side of the dash, near the curve where the dash dives underneath. As I have a fastback, I've no idea where the 'vert switch is located.

Thanks Mid once I finish striping paint on the dash I will mock it up and post a pic.

Is the switch level with the courtesy light switch in the jam? I found the left edge of the top switch is located 1 5/8" from the edge of the dash with the middle of the switch plate level with courtesy light switch.

My Metuchen GT has the fog lamp switch center above the door jamb switch, center of switch 1.25" from pinch weld on A-Pillar.

You might want to ask on www.concoursmustang.com for the expert's advice on locations of both switches.

the far left one is the fog light & the one to the right of it is the conv top switch
hope that helps

Attachments

• 000_1275.JPG
    000_1275.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 18
Back