• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE 67-70 Misc parts for sale

stangman69

306 short block
-Comp Cams XE262H cam (262/270 lift, 218/224 duration, .493/.500 lift...intake and exhaust respectively)
-factory block from my '69 Mustang so 68 or 69 block (good iron, not the trash they used later on...NOT a Mexican block.)
-bored .030, torque plate
-cast flat top pistons with valve reliefs - should fit a TFS no problem. Had 2.02 valve heads on it and they cleared just fine.
-factory crank turned and micropolished, oil holes chamfered
-stock rods, resized, ARP bolts
-new double roller timing chain set
-new stock type hydraulic flat tappet lifters
-painted VHT Ford Dark Blue
-balanced rotating assembly
-comes with early timing cover
-9:1 with 56CC heads

Built the motor, bolted to transmission and then sold the heads off it a couple weeks ago planning to change up the combo. Have decided to go a completely different direction. No run time - it's been well oiled and is ready for your heads, rockers, pushrods. $650

67-70 Mustang leaf springs WITH Global West Delalum bushings installed. New, no road time. I've got to go back to rubber bushings because I installed a Watts link. Springs are dusty but are new. $350

69/70 Mustang Modern Driveline cable clutch setup. Bolts to your stock clutch pedal and upgrades your clunky mechanical linkage to a smooth operating stainless steel cable. New. Paint is scratched a bit from install a and removal but otherwise like new. No road time. $200. !!SOLD!!

67-70 Mustang progressive rate coil springs. Stock height. Come with poly isolator pads. New. Would go great with the Shelby drop or even just as a stock replacement. Grab these and the leaf springs above and in a Saturday you could have a pretty solid improvement in handling. $125

98 Explorer GT40 style intake. This is the remote EGR model. Lower is primed, upper was painted in silver. I did a very mild port match to a 70mm throttle body. Compare to the tubular GT40 at a fraction of the price. Bare upper and lower intake and top plate. Good upgrade for a regular Fox intake, should support 350-400 HP. $175

69/70 Mustang e brake cable set. New. Installed them removed. No road time. $80

69/70 Mustang e brake pedal assembly. Original part. Light surface rust but functions perfect. Switched out for hand pull style e brake lever. $100

All prices OBO. Could do package deals. I'll take PayPal and ship.

Looking for 331 or 347 stroker, TFS 11R 190 cylinder heads, Glock, other interesting stuff.

Pictures available.

Nate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bump

Clutch cable setup is sold.

Looking for:

Link bar hydraulic lifters - Lunati, Morrell

TFS 11r 190 heads

TFS or Holley EFI intake

Bttt

Make offers. Moving soon and don't want to have to move this to the new house.

Still interested in just the del-a-lums. I've got new lowering springs so I can't justify buying it all.

I'd be fine selling just the bushing kit but it was a pain the arse to press them in and I don't have easy access to a press anymore.

Back