• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

67 Mustang A-Code Parts car - Parting out

janschutz

Corn Hauler
I just received a 67 A code Parts car for some work I did for someone. It is fairly complete. So far the front sheet metal, and under dash harness and dash sheet metal are spoken for. Let me know what ya'll need. I will post more picture later. The new sheet metal is just held on with screws.
PC01.jpg

PC03.jpg

PC04.jpg

PC09.jpg

PC10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you want for the PB Booster and the glove box light? (I know I still owe you two fuel fillers already, I haven't forgot. Just got busy) I could use the panel in front of the trunk lid too if you interested in cutting it up.

The roof is rotten from a vinyl top and the boy was tweaked in the read end collision. It does not look as bad as it is in the pictures.

"wayjon0" said:
I would be interested in the seats, doors and hood if they will fit a 68 fastback.
Doors would fit, windows wont...

John, does it have a locking glove box, I'd be interested in that

I will send a PM to all of y'all that want stuff, I am still sorting things out and removing some things the original owner wanted. I am trying to get it all apart before my knee surgery on the 16th. Let me know if you want to see a picture of a specific part.

Here are a few more pictures.
PC11.jpg

PC18.jpg

PC19.jpg

PC20.jpg

PC21.jpg

PC26.jpg

PC27.jpg

PC28.jpg

Dibs on the wasp nests, I'll pick them up next time I'm in FW :)

If you get to the point that the side fins/scoops can be removed i could use those for my trunk trailer project, just let me know what you need for them and shipping, or I'll be returning to FW the last week of July and first week of Aug. and may be able to take them back with me or ship them to myself.

Jon

"chucky" said:
Sent PM regarding tail light panel
I do not want to cut up the tail light panel

I edited my post and removed pictures of parts I no longer have or are spoken for.

Here is a picture of a few more items
PC30.jpg

can I lay claim on the trunk corner piece (that connects the tail panel to the quarter)? I could use that too...

Back