• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'68 fastback for sale

I am putting my '68 fastback up for sale.

I love this car and I never intended to sell but I want to build a track car and this is the only way to finance it.

As it sits it needs a clutch and and to have the drivetrain installed. (351 Winsor, mild build RHS 185 iron heads, Lunati 10350703 cam, RPM, Airgap intake Edelbrok 650 carb) the engine needs to have these components installed. The long block is a brand new Ford Racing crate, it has never been fired. This should be good for at least 400-425 at the crank.

The car is a 4-speed (toploader), with a 9" running 3.25:1 gears. Currently has SN95 Cobra front discs from Street or Track and rear drums. Shelby drop, 5 leaf rear springs and Bilstein shocks and Street or Track strut rods. 17" wheels, with BGF G-force tires 235/45/17 front and 245/45/17 rear.

The car has ZERO rust. It was involved in an accident 3 years ago. It has been fixed (better than new 14K in paint and body). There is NO aftermarket metal on the car, all steel is origianl Ford. It has TCP sub frame connectors and will have a 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust with x pipe.

Here are some pics:

IMG-20120408-00520.jpg

IMG-20120408-00524.jpg

IMG-20120408-00522.jpg

IMG-20120408-00521.jpg

FTImustangpics012.jpg

FTImustangpics015.jpg

FTImustangpics014.jpg

Asking 35k as it sits with all parts to get it back on the road or 40k assembled and ready to go.

Once you sell yours, I have a 66 track car that is all sorted and ready to go.

"silverblueBP" said:
Once you sell yours, I have a 66 track car that is all sorted and ready to go.
Sounds like even trade time. Mark has PLENTY of experience putting engines in... :hide

I can't believe you cheeseheads are de-railing another thread.

"68fastwilliams" said:
I love this car and I never intended to sell but I want to build a track car
So you want to sell this awesome fastback to buy a coupe and make a track car so you can have as much fun as :Mark does with his. :confu
You feelin' O.K. :shrug

"70 StangMan" said:
So you want to sell this awesome fastback to buy a coupe and make a track car so you can have as much fun as :Mark does with his. :confu
You feelin' O.K. :shrug

Jealousy is sooo unbecoming!

Back