• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

69/70 Eleanor

tarafied1

Mustang%20Shelby-6.jpg

Mustang%20Shelby-7.jpg

Mustang%20Shelby-8.jpg

Mustang%20Shelby-2.jpg

Mustang%20Shelby-1.jpg

biggest drawback is the filled qtr windows & those scoops that look like 65-66 gt350 hood scoops. the lines don't look good in that area. are those batt ground cables on the hood pins??? needs some type of front bumper to balance the nose...

yeah, I would have left the roof alone and just forgot the upper scoops. I also wouldn't have tried to make the doors and side scoops look like a 67/68. I think the 69 stock scoop would have been nice. The nose would be okay IMO if they matched the pointy-ness of the hood on the grille area, the lowest part of the nose kinda has the V point shape. Anyway, it's weird but not as ugly as I would have thought.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
biggest drawback is the filled qtr windows & those scoops that look like 65-66 gt350 hood scoops. the lines don't look good in that area. are those batt ground cables on the hood pins??? needs some type of front bumper to balance the nose...
I thought those were those chains you use to lock up your bicycle.

There's plenty of "wrong" going on there.

It might have looked pretty good had they not gone halfway trying to make it appear like a 67 and kept they 69 theme going.

The details are missing for sure. Like the wipers..........A 1 minute fix.

"68EFIvert" said:
That hood scoop fits like crap. I'll pass.

That's my biggest complaint.

And the 1/4 window delete doesn't look quite right either. But overall not horrible, but it could have been much better.

Back