• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

70 Fastback quarterpanels

MD69Boss

Suspected Troll
OEM or NOS, looking for a friend who is bringing a 70 B302 back to life.
Any leads, at all, is appreciated, thanks in advance, fellas...

Since replacing both rear quarter panels on my Mach in 2002/03 I must warn you that at that time the NOS quarters I found were approx. $5500-6000 a pair plus shipping. I found two and a half sets. As the resto shop waited I bought an entire roller fastback that had one good quarter and nothing else later selling it. After an exhaustive nationwide search I found a bare, non-rolling fastback shell with both quarters intact I acquired for $600 (plus fuel, trailer rental, hotel and food). I am very pleased with the result but OEM/NOS sheet metal is probably both more rare AND more expensive today but it will be worth it.

Last edited:
Soooo, do you have a pair or one of the two to sell? Aware of the price, and the potential buyer is looking exclusively for NOS or OEM, and very much in tune with current market prices, thanks. I have been trying to help him source the quarters, please let me know if you are offering to sell, or...
Much obliged...

No spares here. My intent was to provide my anecdotal experience on the difficulty I had in finding NOS and OEM sheet metal for my '70 Mach. Good luck and good hunting.

Back