• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

88 Mustang GT Convertible, 20k original miles

SkidMark

1988 Mustang GT. Just under 21k original miles. This car looks, runs, drives, starts, stops, just like brand new!

5.0L V8, 5 speed manual transmission, air, tilt, cruise, power top, power windows, am/fm cassette, luggage rack, every option available for 1988!

The only items not original are the exhaust (flowmaster), tires, and battery. Also added a k&n filter.

Have original window sticker, owners manual, etc.

Black exterior w/grey cloth interior. Car is in excellent condition, all original paint, no accidents/damage ever! Underneath looks as good as the top, there is absolutely no rust anywhere! Minor stone chips in hood, car comes with bra (not pictured). The top is in excellent shape, however the small fabric pieces that hold the top to the bows have deteriorated with age, I had a local upholsterer look at it, for the money to repair it he recommended replacing the whole top, quoted me $450, can't do it for 2 months though.

Overall this is a beautiful car that will not disappoint, getting very hard to find these cars that have been taken care of like this one has. We have owned it since 2003, we have put 6k miles on it in that time. Car was originally sold in Ohio and immediatley taken to Florida where it stayed until 2003, now in Michigan (obviously never driven in winter)

asking 12,500 obo

I can be reached at 517-474-2417, can email pics.

I think you got cut off due to the weird cut/paste issue this software has. This sounds like a great car, please continue the desc., asking price, location and pics would be great.
Jon

Back