• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A few different colors

A took a few shots of cars last week. Thought I would show them.

Grey and Black (Kat already found)
main.php

Black and Flat Black
main.php

Black and Grey
main.php

White and Blue (featured in Car Craft)
main.php

Love the pics Jason.

I am defo going with Black for my car but am undecided about the colour and the what stripe to go for.

Wow, that black/flat black looks AWESOME. What's the gloss black color? Is it a custom color?
Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
Wow, that black/flat black looks AWESOME. What's the gloss black color? Is it a custom color?
Bill
We used straight black toner with no tints. It makes it look like glass when rubbed out.
Thank you for the compliments

"ClassicRecreations" said:
We used straight black toner with no tints. It makes it look like glass when rubbed out.
Thank you for the compliments

What brand is that? Product number?
Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
What brand is that? Product number?
Bill

The base is Standox and the clear is dupont chroma premier.

Flat Black is Dupont Hot Hues Hot Rod Black

Base covers really well as its a high solids paint. I like the chroma premier clear as it rubs easy and has a killer sheen.

The base is Standox and the clear is dupont chroma premier.

Flat Black is Dupont Hot Hues Hot Rod Black

Base covers really well as its a high solids paint. I like the chroma premier clear as it rubs easy and has a killer sheen.

I think I just found my paint for my car.
I heard that Standox covers really quick. How much does it take to spray 3 coats on one of your cars? Also, how much clear for one of your jobs?
I want to jam my car myself because I might just drive it primered for a while. How much paint and clear would it take to jam the doors, windshield, back glass, dash, and engine bay?
Thanks.
Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
I think I just found my paint for my car.
I heard that Standox covers really quick. How much does it take to spray 3 coats on one of your cars? Also, how much clear for one of your jobs?
I want to jam my car myself because I might just drive it primered for a while. How much paint and clear would it take to jam the doors, windshield, back glass, dash, and engine bay?
Thanks.
Bill
I'll get back to you tomorrow. I'll get the amounts .

I'll get back to you tomorrow. I'll get the amounts .

:wor :thu Thanks, it helps to have the pros at your fingertips lol.
Bill

Back