• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A slip or done on purpose???

BobV

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Sal ... sQ5fTrucks

"What happens when you take a High Perfomance Saleen and add $25K+ to make it a Higher Performance 200 mph Breast? " :yah

"It is still one scary breast and will make the hair on your neck stand up and your heart skip a beat and some will pee their pants I am sure. " :shrug

Gotta include this line too -

"I aquired it from my former business associate and well known Ford affect sheanodo and car builder who shall be kept anonymous at his time." :wtf

Ha....its almost worthless....it doesn't have Carrol's signature on it. :sarc :roll

Mel, please remove your reflective screen from your monitor prior to submitting any more replies. Thanks.

Man, you gotta be sick in the head to paint any car GO!

Blue, Green, regular orange, red, white, yellow, black, brown, maroon, but GO?

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Man, you gotta be sick in the head to paint any car GO!

Blue, Green, regular orange, red, white, yellow, black, brown, maroon, but GO?

Mel

Personally, I was going to go with a flat bluish green but that's been done to the point where it's just not cool anymore. So instead I thought to myself, hmmmm.......what color would most violate Mel's senses.

The rest is history.

"Sluggo" said:
Personally, I was going to go with a flat bluish green but that's been done to the point where it's just not cool anymore. So instead I thought to myself, hmmmm.......what color would most violate Mel's senses.

The rest is history.

More wipes to clean the spewed beverage from the computer....

Thanks, Dad!

Mel

Back