• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Abita Restoration Ale Neon Sign

68stang289

Looking to sell my brand new Abita Restoration Ale Neon Sign. The picture attached is not of the actual item, but one I found of it from the Abita website. I'd be happy to pull it out of the box and take as many pictures as the buyer would like though. My prior boss gave this to me in an attempt to make up for screwing me over, so needless to say I don't have any desire to keep it. It was taken out of the box once and plugged in twice. Everything works great and looks brand new. They retailed for $399 I believe and are no longer available from Abita.

SOLD.

restoration-pale-ale-neon.jpg

Oh man, you're killin' me, if my car was finished or running even I'd be interested. I use to ride my trail bike to the Abita Brewery and have a big hamburger and a couple of Abita Purple Haze's before riding back. We lived ~1/2 hour from there up until Katrina. That would look great in my garage or bonus room but I really need to spend that money on a driveshaft to get the car moving. I had never seen one of those in the fleur de lis shape.
Jon

Alright, I'll bite, sent you a PM. I'll be in SanDestin for Thanksgiving, I see you're in SW FL, anwhere near there?
Jon

Back