• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Add a friend?

RustyRed

Hey Dave,

I just got a friend invite from some 21 year old woman on Facebook. I have no idea who the heck she is but here's her profile picture....

hottie.jpg

Should I risk the wife asking who it is and add her as a friend?

My main concern is it is some sort of scam. I read something about now they will send you a notice that someone posted something to your wall or posted a reply but when you go to log in it takes your user and pw so they can hack your account.

Now what good it would do them to hack your facebook account is beyond me other than they might be able to get your date of birth, town and things of that nature if they were trying to steal ids...but I'd think you would need a social for that.

"Fast68back" said:
So..... If I should happen to add you as a friend, does that make her my friend as well....

I don't think it does but I can send you her name, etc. if you really want. If that is her profile picture I would be interested to see what other pictures she has on her profile, LOL!

Apparently she is from Texas City...I can send you her name if you'd like to try out sending her a friend request :naug

Decline Decline and dont hit the back button. I heard some wives are paying some agency to setup fake hot looking user accounts to see what their husbands will do in cyber reality. :scar

Back