• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

adorable pictures

scedd

After viewing these adorable pictures

Please read end message, ...........it's just beautiful!

image0011a.jpg

image0022e.jpg

image0033fz.jpg

image0044u.jpg

image0055j.jpg

FOR SALE :

One Fucking Useless Cat

:lol :lol :lol

You need a cat like this. This was a siamese that use to hang around our last house. I think it might have belonged to the people that lived there before us.

Hunter1.jpg

Hunter2.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

This cat was a serious hunter! Besides catching moles... I've seen it catch birds out of the air... drag baby birds out of nests. I liked this cat. Besides being a gorgeous siamese with blue eyes, it was also cross-eyed. When we moved into this house, I thought about bringing it with us, but I didn't know for sure who's cat it was, and didn't want to steal a cat even though it was an awesome one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading that the cross eyes trait it almost extinct now. Almost bred out. That was more than likely a stray.

"70_Fastback" said:
I was reading that the cross eyes trait it almost extinct now. Almost bred out. That was more than likely a stray.

Either way, it was extremely friendly..and NEEDY but one heck of a cool cat. It would hear our car down coming and you could see it running down the road to our house and meet us at the door. Followed by serious purring and rubbing on your legs.

So Kat...is this another version of the Pussy and the Bitch? :scar

Back