• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Agent 47, non vintage.

AzPete

I know this is not vintage parts but if you have an '99 - '09 Mustang, this company has been great.

I ordered a set of mirrors for my '07 in Feb.08. Got them on time and the install and instructions were great. The fit seemed a bit off but not bad. I thought I would call them and see what could be done. Well, we moved, lots of doctor stuff, and I forgot to call them. Every once in a while I would comment I did not like the fit but it was most likely to late for replacement.

Now, in Sept. I e-mailed the company with pics. They suggested to try a thing or two with poor results. With that, I got a promise for new mirrors at no cost. I was shocked. Waited a month or so as I was told they were "in production". No results so I called last week. Talked with the same guy as I e-mailed. He got a couple of orders mixed up and thought he sent them to me. Now, today, the mirrors show up with a return postage ticket to send them the old ones.

Not many places would do what this company has done. I highly recommend doing business with them if you have a late model Mustang.

Back