• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

AHHHH--- Southern hospitality!!!

Flysure1

Atlanta Airport

You gotta love this one....Southerners can be so polite!

Atlanta ATC: "Tower to Saudi Air 511 ------ You are cleared to land eastbound on runway 9R.

Saudi Air: "Thank you Atlanta ATC.. Acknowledge cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R - Allah be Praised."

Atlanta ATC: "Tower to Iran Air 711 --You are cleared to land westbound on runway 9R.."

Iran Air: "Thank you Atlanta ATC. We are cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R. -Allah is Great."

Pause...

Saudi Air: "ATLANTA ATC - ATLANTA ATC!"

Atlanta ATC: "Go ahead Saudi Air 511."

Saudi Air: "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFTS FOR THE SAME RUNWAY GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS. WE ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE. INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE!"

& nbsp; Atlanta ATC: "Well bless your hearts. And praise Jesus. Y'all be careful now and tell Allah "hey" for us

Seriously all of you stop it, I can't take any more laughing today. I'm afraid I'm going to stroke out here.

:lol :lol

I wonder if my wife would miss me for an hour and 400 dollars out of our checking account??--lol---not a doubt in my mind--my wife is an accounting assistant! She could give a rats ass about me being gone buuuttttt that missing 400 dollars! I swear some days she checks my withdrawls (from the bank)on the hour!

But if you produced one small bit of chrome for the "Stang, she would never know.......

That is one expensive little lady though.......I think she is beyond the "get what you pay for" category.

What the heck Dave, go for the all nighter......only $3000. I figure for that, she better never "stop" what ever it is that makes it worth that much.....

Back