• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

AHppy New Year....

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Yes AHppy....because I'm not sure this will be much of a year either.

A good friend lost his father to Covid 29Dec and my wife's mother died on the 30th.
This is going to be another slow hated year.

Sorry to hear about Joann's mother. I do have a bit of optimism that 2021 will continue to improve. We know where we are to start the year, so let's all hope it just gets better from here. It has to be better than 2020!

Looking forward to resuming some of our normal activities and getting to see the gang again by summer.

Condolences to Joann for the loss of her mom. And you for the loss of your friends dad. The vaccine can put and end to this, but there is so much mistrust and fear out there that it is going to take even longer. Wifey is part of the program in that her department is not only distributing vaccines, but giving them as well. She told me last night that since they had a little extra, a 5 dose vial contains 6 to 7, she got a shot. I will let y’all know if she wants brains for dinner. :eek:

fd

So sorry to hear this. My condolescence to Joanna. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

So sorry to hear that Mike. Well keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.

It's been a challenging and difficult year for many people. I sure hope next year gets better.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Our prayers were answered. She was over 100yo and quality of life was very low. Not like the 100 year olds you see on the news that interacts with family/friends.

There really aren't sufficient words to described the feeling when someone is taken prematurely.

Condolences to you and the family on your loss.

There really aren't sufficient words to described the feeling when someone is taken prematurely.
Condolences to you and the family on your loss.

Thank you but.....prematurely? The lady was over 100. It was well past her time. Her suffering is over.

Sorry to hear about Joann's mom, although it sounds like she got to spend more years on Planet Earth than most of us!

I think this year has to be better than last year, simply because last year was a complete downward spiral and this year has some rays of hope appearing... but man they need to ramp up vaccination. I'm turning 30 this year! I want you guys to get me a huge cake and give me cool cars to drive around in the California sun! :p

Back