• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Almost a cool tool thread - just missed the mark

janschutz

Corn Hauler
My Dad ordered this (Rolling Garden Seat With Tool Tray). The seat swivels but none of the wheels do. So to move around the shop it is useless. Sure it is ok in the garden with wide rows not not helpful to my 88 year old dad to help him get around the shop.

SEAT.jpg

We have that exact one as well ! Picked it up off the side of the road and spent a few minutes lubing it up,now it rolls good and the seat works . Wish we had a garden to use it in. If anyone wants it let me know.

My Dad ordered this (Rolling Garden Seat With Tool Tray). The seat swivels but none of the wheels do. So to move around the shop it is useless. Sure it is ok in the garden with wide rows not not helpful to my 88 year old dad to help him get around the shop.

View attachment 34365
Maybe remove the wheels, add some steel pads and casters and make him especially happy! Or just use the office chair in the background; I had one like that, those things weigh two tons.

Back