• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another day....

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Today I was very very busy.
I got started about 12:30....don't want to rush things. Mowed the yard with my new electric mower. Got one of those E-Go things.
Watched some TV.
Noticed my new battery arrived for my bike. Installed that.
Now what? Well it was quite busy. Maybe I should rest.:cool:

You better slow it down Mike. Pace yourself.

All I did today was pack up 100 pairs of shoes to ship and bought my FedEx guy lunch.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I got started about 12:30....don't want to rush things. Mowed the yard with my new electric mower. Got one of those E-Go things.
Watched some TV.

Take it easy grandpa.

Mark

Geez...no kicking the cat today? You're really slowing down!

Man, electric mowers are the best! No maintenance, no worrying about the ethanol in the gas wonking up the carb, no smelling like raw gas, no deafening roar. I am a huge fan of my Kobalt one, plus it's self propelled so I can look like the world's most ambitious and strongest mower for the neighbors :p

I've been walking 6 miles at the park nearly every day since March 13th when our WFH orders started. So I guess I've walked over 200 miles in the past 6 weeks! That has absolutely not improved my productivity but it does make me feel better cus I can see interesting stuff for an hour and a half a day.

Watched some TV.

I had the same kind of day yesterday. I started today off taking inventory of the liquor cabinet and planning a run to the liquor store. While I was out, I ran by the local craft brewery and picked up a case of my favorite brown ale. Today is going much better than yesterday!

I had the same kind of day yesterday. I started today off taking inventory of the liquor cabinet and planning a run to the liquor store. While I was out, I ran by the local craft brewery and picked up a case of my favorite brown ale. Today is going much better than yesterday!

and even if it isn’t, tomorrow you won’t remember it...;)

Another day down. Nothing today. Read a book...well a few chapters.
Did take the '67 out to fill up with gas. Going on a Hot Rod Cruise tomorrow.
Tonight is take-out night...wooohooo. And then there's Live PD and drinkin'

Another day down. Nothing today. Read a book...well a few chapters.
Did take the '67 out to fill up with gas. Going on a Hot Rod Cruise tomorrow.
Tonight is take-out night...wooohooo. And then there's Live PD and drinkin'

ran my ass off today with 3 trips to town. First trip was to haul the 65 project home, second to carry the Mrs to the docs office & pick up some buttons I need for a jacket I have to finish up tonight, 3rd trip was to the post office to pick up the 2 jackets that came in for repair work. I hate it when they won’t leave stuff here if I’m gone. Ain’t like anyone is going to drive 10 miles out here to steal a box off the porch...:rolleyes:

I was driving home and a local pharmacy that I don't use was advertising N95 masks and hand sanitizer. I haven't seen HS since early March, and was using a clean diaper as a mask. Did a quick U-turn, and bought those items. Woohoo! After that, I had to take a nap to settle the ol' ticker down...waaaay too much excitement.

Probably going to get a new mower this summer. But I do not think that could go electric, gonna be a gas job. Had to duck tape the rear drive wheel, rubber is falling off. Old monkey ward mower I inherited from my dad. When they release the hounds (those hiding in their homes and the kiddies go back to school) traffic is going to be nuts again. Not sure if I will be able to handle it. I do not feel essential, but here I am working almost every day.

fd

A $200 lawn mower "tune-up"? WHAT THE HELL?! I'd expect a re-sleeve and valve job for that kind of cash.

I’m off to get an electric string trimmer. Haven’t used an electric one since I sold my lawn business in 79.

Mark

A $200 lawn mower "tune-up"? WHAT THE HELL?! I'd expect a re-sleeve and valve job for that kind of cash.
Yeah that's why I turned to new....but dang they're expensive too. But it still runs, the Honda, and it just used gas and oil changes for 22 years. Nothing else.

You never sharpened or replaced the blade or replaced the air filter? Amazing!

I finally got the stang out for the first time this year. Took it for a nice drive today.

4c20f2a4f56b0fa14fcee0d3db3bd07d.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back