• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

anybody have a helicopter?

Something tells me this shouldn't be in the gum flappers lounge because im sure it could get ugly (especially with the blood and guts). I for one am all for hunting, but that looks like a slaughter and not sport to me.

I guess if you are a farmer and you have these non native to the Americas Hogs that the spanish imported digging up your farm and killing your crops, it isn't a slaughter.

That is a load of PORK, maybe they could feed the poor with it?

Mel

PS. Looks like loads of fun to me! I wanna go! MH

"blue65coupe" said:
want some cheese with that whine?

No not at all... But shooting the same pigs 4,5,6 times is a slaughter. Dont get me wrong, im not some hippie tree hugger. It looks likes fun, but only within certain situations.

Edit: I see this is to eliminate a pest problem, one that i don't have here in the north east. So thats the situation. I really liked some of the comments. Especially the one about border patrol getting a hint or two. :lol :lol

Now wait a minute.....you weren't talking to me about shooting Mexicans were you? I just want to shoot the pigs...

Um, just thinking outside of the box here, what if the border patrol used tranquilizer darts? they could have units go and pick up the knocked out illegals and send them back. I would venture a guess that they would only have to do the shooting a couple times and there might be less of them filtering up from the border.

On second thought, who would make all the great Mexican food and perform all the cheap, hard and nasty labor...???

Never mind...hehehhehe

Mel

Oh, hell yeah...I'm in!!!!!! I could use my SKS or I suppose I'd have to borrow my friends Barrett .50 :ecit

What about using one of these...I mean WE do pay for it.

ah64a.jpg

Tranquilizers on illegals sounds interesting too.

No problem with killing pests, especially imported ones. I know using weapons from an aircraft is illegal but since this is a coordinated effort by farmers amd the name of the helicopter company is given I'd hope they got a waiver on that.
As for shooting more than once heck try hitting a moving target from a moving platform. They were damn good shots missing only a few times on each group.

All the ranchers I know will shoot a wild pig on sight and without question or hesitation.

Some buddies of mine and I went camping in the national forest one time on Spring break back in college.

Two of my friends went down the road a little to check out the lake. When they got out a big wild boar came out of the woods and started chasing them around the car. One of my buddies finally said f this and jumped in the truck to grab the .357 he had under the seat. The pig met it's maker but it was really kind of a self defense thing in that case.

"beach pony" said:
Looks like the start of an MBB to me!

oink oink!

Are you suggesting flying around the beach and tranquilizing bikini clad women? Or are you talking about taking out the oinkers on the beach?

Either way, I'm in.

Back