• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone ever notice

The uncanny resemblance between our own Mark, aka silverblueBP and Richard Belzer? I was watching SVU last night and it damned on me that they could be twins...

y2mrss41136j2yr3.jpg
PTshirt.jpg

ROTFLMFAO

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Opposite ends of the political spectrum though! I'm funnier than he is too.

I showed this to Deb, when she finished LHAO......she wanted to take a pic of me with a black shirt on and shades.

damn woman

and Rick...................... :nk

"70_Fastback" said:
almost scary

Try looking at it from my shoes :ep It's downright terrorizing, I've never liked the guy.

Since this post has been made, I've always had something to brighten my day. I can't look at it without busting my gut.

"blue65coupe" said:
Since this post has been made, I've always had something to brighten my day. I can't look at it without busting my gut.

Yeah, I have the "look" that's comedic :ecit

"silverblueBP" said:
Try looking at it from my shoes :ep It's downright terrorizing, I've never liked the guy.

I agree...but the guy on TV is ok...... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

"silverblueBP" said:
I showed this to Deb, when she finished LHAO......she wanted to take a pic of me with a black shirt on and shades.

damn woman

and Rick...................... :nk

So where is the pic? :craz

fd

"silverblueBP" said:
Not gonna happen Timmy
timmy_rock_band.jpg

I used only allow 2 people to call me Timmy, my mom and my best friend. Then I saw South Park. But when you say "Timmy" you have to say it like Timmy from South Park. :craz

fd

"FordDude" said:
But when you say "Timmy" you have to say it like Timmy from South Park. :craz

fd

Oh...........I did say it that way :lol

Back