• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone interested in an auction area......

Sluggo

For your left over Mustang parts?

Right here in this forum?

I've already loaded the software and made the button (see future use button?)

Might be just a waste of time.

Might prove useful.. I have some random things i need to let go.. i mean there isn't a huge viewing audience yet, but there might be... Give'r a whirl if you already have it.

"JohnnyK" said:
Might prove useful.. I have some random things i need to let go.. i mean there isn't a huge viewing audience yet, but there might be... Give'r a whirl if you already have it.
I gotta figure out how to skim some pennies off each transaction. ;D

Me too. You need to start trying to get some advertisers as well. You cannot keep doing all of this work for free.

My post got deleted. Can you set it up where the seller sends you like 5% after he collects? If he doesn't he gets on the "blackball list".

"Sluggo" said:
"JohnnyK" said:
I gotta figure out how to skim some pennies off each transaction. ;D

Well don't look at me for that.. I'm batting 0 for selling stuff on mustang boards.

Well since they redesigned the Mustangforums.com classifieds, it sucks cock and balls. I'm excited to have a new place to lurk for parts.

~lurk

Definitely sounds like a good thing. However, I'd prefer if there was a way to keep the professional vendors out of it. It's kinda frustrating to see all the vendor take over the For Sale sections on other forums.

By the way, I'm still looking for a good condition front edge hood molding for a 67/68. ;)

"garner67" said:
Definitely sounds like a good thing. However, I'd prefer if there was a way to keep the professional vendors out of it. It's kinda frustrating to see all the vendor take over the For Sale sections on other forums.

Agreed

"Sluggo" said:
"blue65coupe" said:
agree also about prof. vendors

Only vendors that give me chit gettin' on ;D and only high dollar chit. Never mind
they can stay off

However... it would be cool to have a "Vendors" section on the main page.

I'm all for vendors passing along a good deal to forum members!!! ;)

Back