• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone interested in being a Guinea Pig?

A

Anonymous

I have my new pet supply store's website up and running. The webstore is ready (I think), but I'll keep it closed until I'm sure the checkout process works. Anyone want to be a test subject? Buy one item, pay with paypal and then I'll ship it to you.

The landing site is: http://4pawsnatale.com

If you are interested, shoot me a PM. I only need one sucker uh, I mean test subject. I have dog collars, treats, chew bones, cleaning supplies, jewelry and tote bags for women (at least I hope so).

I still have a few things to figure out, like the shipping costs, but it's close. I'll add other ways to pay once I'm sure it works.

"silverblueBP" said:
I have dog collars, treats, chew bones, cleaning supplies, jewelry and tote bags for women

Are you trying to tell us something about the women in your town?

I have a sucker uh, I mean test subject. This position is now CLOSED. Thank you for your cooperation and time.

Mark,

Site looks great, nice job.

When I need to test purchases or changes to the site, I order them with my own credit card and refund myself...

"Shaun" said:
Mark,

Site looks great, nice job.

When I need to test purchases or changes to the site, I order them with my own credit card and refund myself...

Yeah I tell my wife that one too.

Holy crap ingrates, I just got it started and your whining already...

Dale, left you a message on yo phone. Call me when you're finished boiling the p-nuts!

Craig, Dale beat you to the draw. Store is closed again.

"Midlife" said:
No one stocks toys for sheep...the neglected animals in this world, IMHO.
Like these
Sex_Toys_SE198101.jpg

baaaameansno.jpg

Inflatable+sheep%5B7%5D.jpg

Not toy sheeps, but toys for sheep. Damn Aussies and their 'roos...

Back