• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Autozone....

daveSanborn

Once you stop laughing, I'm serious.

I've gotten my local AZ store to price match just about anyone..... including eBay powersellers with ridiculously lower priced parts. AZ pays the shipping. You can coerce the store manager into adjusting his price down below the advertised retail price so that when the sales tax is paid, you still pay the advertised price as if there was no sales tax.

I'll bring my XXXXXX catalog or my YYY's catalog right into the store with me so that I have the all of the PN's handy when ordering.

When I built my Autometer 6 gauge cluster, other than Craigs "free in the back seat" deal, I guarantee that I paid the absolute cheapest for all of the gauges and they were all in my hand within 2 days. If I ever have a problem, guess where I return the parts? Yep, 2 miles down the road from me.

"AzPete" said:
I have to agree. It is all if the store manager will cooperate.
I agree. Dave you must have some dirt on your store manager, or he's just plain scared of you because mine wont help with anything.

Sometimes you can also find rebuilt vintage stuff. I got a date code correct rebuilt 64 master brake cylinder. So yes a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then. A friend in my local mustang club got a 67 power steering pump from AZ. Ask, look and if it not what you want, walk away.

Back