• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bad Parking letter

That's WAY better than any note Ive ever left on some @ssholes windshield. But I should get style points for the number of valve stems Ive pulled out with my boot toe ;-D

Its sad how the schools don't teach cursive writing anymore- just an observation.
Either the kid doesn't understand how cause and effect works, or he's a born liberal and must impart his gut retching tale of woe. His grandfathers death has greatly affected him and the cancer big boogie man will follow him though out his life. Before you unload on me, my first wife died 14 years ago from lung cancer as a result of smoking. It affected me deeply but I don't see how relating that to someone with poor parking skills is relevant. Jeez, hopefully some more life experience will help that... oh, and don't park on the lawn!

Bad grammar too . . . for starters, it should read: To WHOMEVER, not whoever. Jeez.

Its sad how the schools don't teach cursive writing anymore- just an observation.
Either the kid doesn't understand how cause and effect works, or he's a born liberal and must impart his gut retching tale of woe. His grandfathers death has greatly affected him and the cancer big boogie man will follow him though out his life. Before you unload on me, my first wife died 14 years ago from lung cancer as a result of smoking. It affected me deeply but I don't see how relating that to someone with poor parking skills is relevant. Jeez, hopefully some more life experience will help that... oh, and don't park on the lawn!
I think the story was just a mock melodramatic build-up to the zinger at the end. That's how I read it.

Back