• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barber shop Joke

ko67

So this guy goes into one of those fancy upscale yuppie barber shops where they do old fashioned shaves with a hot towel, a shaving brush and a straight razor. He tells the barber that he wants a shave and a shoe shine. The barber calls the shoe shine woman, puts on a hot towel and start to strop the razor. Once the towel is off, and the straight razor shave begins, the customer sees the beautiful shine lady and says "Wow, you are something else. I would love to take you out on a date." She says " No thanks, I cant go out with you." He says well, if you cant go out on a date, how about a quickie in the back room?" She says, "I said, no, and I mean it, you jerk." He says "Well, maybe you could just suck my dick?" She says "Look, asshole, I am married and I said no." Guy says, "Well, would your husband mind if you showed me your tits?" She says "Ask him yourself: He's shaving you."

Back