• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BBQ Support Troops have arrived

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
A select group of high intelligence BBQ support squad arrived from Camp Richard, CA today. It was reported that due to the overwhelming increase of activity from the DD girls (Dolly and DeeDee), it was agreed upon that an increase of a "stiffer" military support would be needed.

4_13_07_09_6_13_44.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So where's Comander Tri-Pod, holding the camera?

I am so not going to make any of those things. There is no way in hell that I'm gonna cut, grind and weld on a weenee. It ain't gonna happen.

I did make something to cook the burgers on:

The Pattywagon :cool

Pattywagon.JPG

"Opentracker" said:
So where's Comander Tri-Pod, holding the camera?

I am so not going to make any of those things. There is no way in hell that I'm gonna cut, grind and weld on a weenee. It ain't gonna happen.

I did make something to cook the burgers on:

The Pattywagon :cool

Pattywagon.JPG

That would put a nice brand on a ribeye!

Johnny,
There's your next project. Make a wagon with ORP welded on backwards. Thus once the steak is seared....

"Jamie aka Bondo_68" said:
But wouldn't it sear in the steak backwards?
Still pretty damn cool.

That would depend on how much drinking you've done. It might look OK if your on your second or third. or foruth

"cmayna" said:
Johnny,
There's your next project. Make a wagon with ORP welded on backwards. Thus once the steak is seared....

No way, no more freekin projects. I'm so backed up it's not even funny.

Am I the only one with a welder and a sick mind? ( don't answer that)

It's only 3/16 rod, sheetmetal and washers. Come on :taz let's see someone else make some BBQ helpers.

Huh? Who else has a welder? :boo Two welders? :cool OK, OK, OK. I'll start playing out in the shop.

:headacDon't you guys work for a living?....On second thought I already know that answer. :rofl

Back