• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Biggest Little MCA Show, May 20-22, 2022 in Suisun City, CA

funkaholik

There will be an MCA show in Northern California this coming May. I didn't see a thread yet about it, so...

It is hosted by the Golden Hills Mustang Club at a great location by the water, just north of the Bay Area. Register and get your car judged by MCA judges, or enter it in the "display only" class. There are some special cars already registered from across the country, so it will be a great opportunity to see them up close.

Registration and more info is at: https://motosho.com/event/61420345a146b

BigLittle1.jpeg

I'll be there, already registered. Bring my 08 Bullitt

Attachments

• IMG_7547.JPG
    IMG_7547.JPG
    437.8 KB · Views: 11
Ken will just be getting back from the Trailer Trash Tour....That would be a quick turn-around.

Mt.Fuji will be closed that weekend.

Please note, the flyer I posted is incorrect: May 20-22 is NOT Memorial Day weekend. Someone wasn't paying attention when they wrote that. Still gonna be a great show! Plus you can go, and still have your Memorial Day weekend free.

Other than Del65 and funkaholik, anyone else going? I am still planning on being there, but not as a vendor.

I am going to be there helping my friend with Stangstuff clothing booth on Saturday and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back