• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bikini Car wash at a car show.

ko67

Car show+ Bikini Car wash+pervy old guy with an Iphone and a lawn chair= new stangfix post. THe one with thi black top and the pink striped bikini bottom was AWESOME. I offerred to pay for 1/2 of the car wash for the guy wth the black bronco.

Attachments

• iphone pics 079.JPG
    1,010.9 KB · Views: 265
  • iphone pics 080.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
  • iphone pics 082.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 268
  • iphone pics 085.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 242
  • iphone pics 086.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 214
  • iphone pics 087.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 139
It was all good until she climbed up on the hood. If that was my Bronco, she would have had to pay up. I would have either kicked her ass or got some ass from her.

Doug

"classicdoug" said:
It was all good until she climbed up on the hood.

With friggin' shoes on no less! I want to say it's hard to believe that someone could be so void of common sense but alas, I can't say it's too shocking.

No prob with the subject matter however.

At least the owner can brag that the scratches were put there by a good looking, half naked girl of which he will never get close to.......

The sponges and towels on the ground were also a nice feature of this car wash. Not one car show entrant bought a wash. That bronco dude was some guy who happened to be having lunch at twin peaks. I did not get a pic of the girl using a sponge to clean dirt from The wheel hubs just before she wiped down the door with the same sponge. That ass on the girl in the pink striped bottom was epic, regardless of her car wash skills.

I remember some skanks at a local show a few years ago. Doesn't matter how perverted you are nobody wants a greased up bikini clad hottie climbing all over their car. Wait I can't believe I just wrote that.

"gtscode" said:
I remember some skanks at a local show a few years ago. Doesn't matter how perverted you are nobody wants a greased up bikini clad hottie climbing all over their car. Wait I can't believe I just wrote that.
I'm just guessing that a flat black Bronco with hugh mud tires can't be hurt too bad by climbing on it... I have had mudder's before and did a lot worse than climb on the hood. Now if it were a classic Mustang, she would need to be whipped (in private to save her embarrassment of course)

"AzPete" said:
At least the owner can brag that the scratches were put there by a good looking, half naked girl of which he will never get close to.......
Yeah, and then he'll have to explain that he had to pay her money too!

Back