• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bilstein Shock Savings - July 2010 Only!

Shaun

Looking for a shock upgrade over KYB's? Want better than Koni performance for less money?

Bilstein is the answer.

Just look at the huge 1.5" dia. of the Bilstein tube compared to the KYB:

bilstein_kyb.jpg

More oil, bigger piston, better performance.

To help spread the word amongst you guys I am going to sell 4 packs of Bilstein shocks at near cost levels - Just so you can see what a great shock these are.

shockmustangfrtrearset.jpg

The monotube design of these shocks is far superior than twin-tube designs and the digressive piston and valve plates negate the need for so-called 'adjustable shocks'.

The photo below dramatically illustrates the size difference between the working piston inside a Bilstein monotube shock and one found in a typical "twin tube" shock.

Mono Tube versus Twin Tube
shockmonovstwintube.jpg

Just look at the size of the Bilstein piston! The Bilstein has a 228% larger surface area than the average conventional twin tube piston offering greater sensitivity and superior vehicle control.

Enough of the hype, here is the deal. Bilstein is discounting the shocks to me starting July 1st 2010 and they end it July 31st 2010. Offer is for Street or Sport valved sets of shocks only. A set is 2 fronts and 2 rears. Prices are plus shipping.

64-66 Street Valved Set - Regular price $364.95, Special $299.99

64-66 Sport Valved Set - Regular price $414.95, Special $389.99

67-70 Street Vavled Set - Regular price $364.95, Special $299.99

67-70 Sport Valved Set - Regular price $414.95, Special $389.99

A pure street cruiser with stock or GT springs would work best with the 'Street' valved shocks. If you are using 560lb and higher front springs, like a sportier ride or take it to the track, choose the 'Sport' valved. Questions? PM me.

To make ordering easier, discounted pricing will be shown online during the month of July. You can order via our site using credit cards or Paypal. We can also take payment over the phone or you can send us a check. PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
:fbomb, I bought mine a month too early! Very nice looking shock, cant wait to try them out!

"RyanG85" said:
:fbomb, I bought mine a month too early! Very nice looking shock, cant wait to try them out!

Sorry Ryan! Bilstein only announced it to me a few days ago. I save if I buy X amount so I'm passing it along to you guys.

I am kind of a bozo, but I bought a set of these shocks from Shaun for my.......1993 Explorer. It's a little 2-door Sport, and it was the only car that I have that currently needed shocks. The set cost almost more than I paid for the car (not really, LOL). Just got them on today and all I can say is "WOW!!!" It is amazing. OK, probably any new set of shocks would be kind of amazing in this SUV considering these were probably the original shocks with 186,000 miles, but I can scream thru corners, almost like my Mustangs, and it feels tight and totally awesome.

:pbj

"DeadStang" said:
I am kind of a bozo, but I bought a set of these shocks from Shaun for my.......1993 Explorer. It's a little 2-door Sport, and it was the only car that I have that currently needed shocks. The set cost almost more than I paid for the car (not really, LOL). Just got them on today and all I can say is "WOW!!!" It is amazing. OK, probably any new set of shocks would be kind of amazing in this SUV considering these were probably the original shocks with 186,000 miles, but I can scream thru corners, almost like my Mustangs, and it feels tight and totally awesome.

:pbj

Good news! Next up, an Explorer coil over conversion and a watts link rear end... :craz

Back